ABOUT REAL ESTATE Photography PRODUCTION
More than 10 years on the market
REP Production provides professional real estate photography in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area. We specialize in real estate photography for residential and commercial properties.
We offer visually stunning photography and videography services that you need. Our photographers will work with you to understand your vision and translate it into aesthetically pleasing visual media that matches your brand. We offer an array of photography services, each designed to meet your specific needs.
Our team has the ability to create a variety of types of photographs and videos. Our team of talented photographers, videographers, and drone pilots are here to make your shoot a success. If you are interested in shooting for us, please contact us.
OUR SERVICE AREA
Real Estate Photography(REP) Production offers real estate photography in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Properties located outside of our local service area will incur a travel fee and will need to meet a minimum purchase amount.
Offers and discounts
Things You Should Know
To Request An Appointment:
Please fill out our contact form. Our last appointment time of the day is 4 PM. Appointments after 5 pm are reserved for twilight photo sessions only.
- Appointment times are available Monday through Friday.
- Weekend photo sessions are available on a limited basis.
- All appointments are on a first come first serve basis.
Our Service Area:
Real Estate Photography(REP) Production offers real estate photography in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Our local service area includes all properties that are located less than 40 miles from The White House.
Properties located outside of our local service area will incur a travel fee and will need to meet a minimum purchase amount. Travel fees are calculated via Google Maps and are based on the distance from The White House.
For real estate photography the optimum sunlight on the front exterior of your home, we recommend the following:
- East Facing Homes: We recommend a morning appointment.
- South Facing Homes: We recommend a morning or afternoon appointment.
- West Facing Homes: We recommend an afternoon appointment.
- North Facing Homes: Please contact us to discuss your options.
Cancellations & Rescheduling:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with photographer, we request at least 48 hours notice via our contact form on this website. You will receive a cancellation confirmation email from REP Production within 24 hours. If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email from us, that means we did not receive your cancellation request and your appointment is still reserved. Please call us immediately. If you give less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee for rescheduling your shoot due to rain. If you repeatedly cancel or reschedule appointments, we will require a $100.00 non-refundable security deposit to reserve your next photo shoot.
Because we shoot multiple homes each day, it is important that your property be photo-ready, when we arrive. Your appointment includes a specific block of time for your photo session.
- Your home will be shot AS-IS.
- Please have the home photo-ready when we arrive.
- We do not provide any cleaning, moving or home staging services.
- Failure to have your home photo-ready may impact the number of photographs taken.
No Shows/Late Shows:
If you do not show up for your appointment or if you show up so late that the shoot has to be canceled, you will be charged a $100.00 trip fee that must be paid in full before we can reschedule another shoot. If we arrive at the property and are unable to photograph the home due to lack of electricity, lack of interior access or other issues, the shoot will be canceled and you will be charged a $100.00 scrap shoot fee that must be paid in full before we can schedule another shoot for you.
For Best Results:
- Please have your home cleaned, prepped and staged prior to your shoot.
- Please let us knoew any special shot or edit requests to us prior to your shoot.
- Please review our home preparation tips.
- Do not schedule any other workers at the same time of your photo shoot.
- Do not hold an “Open House” during your photo session.
- Arrive early for your appointment to make sure the home is photo-ready.
- Please allow our photographers to begin working immediately, once they arrive.
Any return trip to the property for reshoots will incur a fee. The minimum reshoot fee is $150.00.
In order to avoid a reshoot:
- Please be sure your property is photo-ready.
- Make sure weather conditions are to your liking.
- Please let us know any specific shoot requests to us prior to your appointment.
We will email you an electronic invoice that can be paid online with any major credit card. New clients must pre-pay for any team session, prior to their appointment being confirmed. Payment must be received in full before your photos are delivered.
After payment has been received in full, residential photo package images are delivered next business day via electronic download. Typically, photos are delivered between 12 pm and 6 pm, but maybe later depending on our workload. Friday photo session images are typically may be delivered on Saturday, but Saturday delivery is not guaranteed. Delivery times for all other services is typically two to five business days. A delay in payment will delay the processing and delivery of your images. If you have specific delivery requirements, please contact us prior to scheduling your photo session.